Monday, May 4, 2009

This piece is my favorite hands down of all of my Illustrator projects. I spent a lot of hours on this piece and I was and still am very happy with the outcome. Upon reading the prompt for this project, I thought it was going to be impossible! But if you just take it piece by piece, it really came together nicely. This was a great project to really learn how to work in Illustrator and this is one of my favorite pieces overall.
This piece I had a really fun time creating. I liked the way that i used all of the book bindings for my type. The one thing I would have done differently looking back is to take these into Photoshop and clean up the bindings of the books but with all things considered, I still really like this piece. I used this piece for my best creative concept.

This piece I used for my best design structure. I felt that this one used the most of what we learned about design. The proportions and the sizing of the type and the structure were all really taken into account while working on this piece. Looking at it now, it is a little plain and could use some more detail but I also like the simplicity of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment