Friday, March 6, 2009

Illustrator Sunglasses


These sunglasses were the first illustrator project that I was really happy with.  It was a tough project in the beginning because I didn't know where to begin.  There were so many different colors and shades and hues...it just blew my mind.  I finally got myself to look at the image and find a spot where I would be a little less intimidated.  I began at the bottom left on a tiny little screw connecting the frames and the arms of the sunglasses together.  Overall, I am very pleased with this project.  If I would have been able to go back and completely start over, I know where I would have started and which steps I would have taken to get to the final project with much less work.  This project was the real beginning to the journey I have started with the Adobe software.

No comments:

Post a Comment